Holiday Gift Ideas: The Pet Edition
Make sure there are gifts under the tree for your furry friend with our Pet Holiday Gift Guide.
Fun & Unique Gifts
• DJ Cat Scratching Pad, for the feline with an itch to “scratch”. The DJ Cat Scratching Pad looks exactly like an authentic turntable!
• Trench coats, puffer coats, and/or sweaters for the “pawsh” pup
• Monthly subscription boxes-Yes, just like the subscription boxes for humans. The boxes are very popular among pet parents, with several options to choose from. Most are chock-full of treats and toys.
DIY Dog Gifts
• Homemade Dog Treats: tons of options and recipes on our Pinterest page.
• Make a pet collar and matching leash or harness. Personalize collars with ribbons, studs, or duct tape. The options are endless.
• Construct a recycled dog treat dispenser using plastic bottles.
• Build a dog house for your furry friend. Allow your creativity to run wild! Use upcycled materials, like salvaged wood/pallets, and paint.
DIY Cat Gifts
• Assemble a wheatgrass planter for your cat’s merriment. Wheatgrass, also known as cat grass is a healthier alternative to houseplants and lawn grass for your feline friend. Grow your own.
• Make Catnip toys using felt, yarn, and other crafting supplies.
• Cat bed-Repurpose an old, hollowed out television, tire, or suitcase. Find these items in The Greensheet.