- 1lb lean hamburger
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon onion salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 egg, beaten
- 8 single saltine crackers, crushed
- 1 slice of your favorite cheese (optional)
- Mix all ingredients and shape into burgers.
- Grill to desired doneness.
- Top with a slice of your favorite cheese.
- We especially like provolone or swiss.
- Note: You can add oregano if you like Italian, or taco seasoning if you lie Tex-Mex!
recipe from Food.com